Happy September loves,
Grateful to God for the opportunity to see this new month and for the plans He has for me and you. I know that this month and the rest of the year would be filled with good news and blessings for us all.
I noticed something, why does nearly anyone instantly look more attractive when they put sunglasses on? Sunglasses are not just for covering dark circles under your eyes or to protect your eyes from the direct sun rays or even just for fashion.
Scientific studies carried out by Vanessa Brown, senior lecturer at Nottingham Trent and author of Cool Shades: The History and Meaning of Sunglasses According to her studies, sunglasses;
- Boots your facial symmetry giving you extra chiseled bone structure.
- It also boots your mystery factor. Sheilding your eyes thereby making it difficult to figure out what your eyes are saying.
- It empowers you to behave boldly because it makes people feel less at risk of scrutiny.
- It is connected to edginess and glamour.
- It sometimes suggests power and prestige.
Its time i start building my collection of sunglasses and i am starting with this four first. What are thoughts on these points?
Don’t forget to follow my bloglovin to get updated on all things fashion, beauty, lifestyle, giveaways and more directly to your inbox