On Saturday I was blessed at a fellowship I went for called God lover’s Fellowship and the theme was ABLAZE!!! I believe and I am assured that God is moving like never before and it’s such an amazing opportunity to be alive to witness His move. There is an ungoing revival that the world is going to witness and i pray be caught up with.
Decided to share with you some of the lessons and deep (naah theept) words I took from the fellowship:
– 1 Timothy 4: 12 ERV “You are young, but don’t let anyone treat you as if you are not important. Be an example to show the believers how they should live. Show them by what you say, by the way you live, by your love, by your faith, and by your pure life.”
– This generation is looking to be an influence one way or the other.
– Influence is not the devils idea but God’s idea
– Matthew 5:13-14 ERV “You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its taste, it cannot be made salty again. Salt is useless if it loses its salty taste. It will be thrown out where people will just walk on it. “You are the light that shines for the world to see. You are like a city built on a hill that cannot be hidden.”
– Salt influences the taste (salt talks about the unseen e.g influencing at least one or two that follow you) and light influences the space (light talks about the influence that can be seen e.g no of instagram followers).
– Every beliver needs to have a global mindset.
– One of the things the world needs right now is good examples better still God examples.
– Our lifestyle cannot evangelise but create the platform to evangelise
– Your boldness and confidence lies in knowing your identity. Prayer intensifies your boldness.
– Prayer is a lifestyle. We need to change the way we pray; enough of the “i want I want” God also has things He wants. Always start with gratitude, ask God’s will for your life.
– If you really believe God loves you, you know God would do anything to make you happy. God always knows what is best.
– With God just follow Him.
– Sometimes God takes you through situations to build you up to where He is taking you to.
– Stop being distracted by your wants and needs and do what God wants
– I am called to live a life of consistency. A life of a Christian should be predictable.
– See that you live for Christ first.
– Set specific goals based on God’s word.
I hope this blesses and reforms the mind of whoever reads this. If you have any questions you can reach me on any of my media channels.
Don’t forget to follow my bloglovin to get updated on all things fashion, beauty, lifestyle, giveaways and more directly to your inbox
Sign up to receive exclusive contents, fashion & beauty tips and weekly round ups on pearls and pencil