My Everyday Makeup Essentials

When it comes to makeup, I am more of the simple type. I have been blessed with oily skin and i tend to sweat a lot, which makes me avoid heavy makeup. What I love about makeup is how it enhances your natural features and covers up blemishes caused by hyperpigmentation or acne scars.

Everyday makeup routine

My favourite part of my makeup routine is my Eyebrow. I have been blessed with scanty eyebrows, I usually line it with a brown eyebrow pencil then fill it with zaron eyebrow filler. Then I clean up the harsh lines using a concealer.
Next up is my foundation, I mix two different foundations to find the correct skin match and that’s the MARY KAY TIMEWISE in Bronze 2 and the BLACKUP FOUNDATION in NFL 15 both liquid matifying foundations which I dab on my skin. Leave it to dry before applying my MILANI MINERALS COMPACT POWDER in 110 deep to set it.

I use a black eye pencil to line the isnide corners of my eye. Use the CALVIN KLEIN waterproof mascara. I usually play around with my lipsticks depending on my mood but right now I am loving the SLEEK MAKEUP LIPSTICK  in color 19 which is nude. If I want to do any highlight I used the gold eyeshadow in my MAC Eyeshadow Palette.

Everyday makeup routine

Everyday makeup routine

There you have it my makeup routine, all I hope and pray for is perpetual breeze and an air conditioned environment.
What do you use in your everyday makeup routine or do you see something familiar.

XOXO

KONYINSOLA

Don’t forget to follow my bloglovin to get updated on all things fashion, beauty, lifestyle, giveaways and more directly to your inbox

LETS CONNECT : TWITTER | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | SNAPCHAT

21 Comments

1. February 27, 2017 / 11:45 am

Nice write up. I am more of a brows, eyeshadow, foundation/powder and lipstick person. I’m also very simple at make-up too.

• pearlsandpencil
      February 27, 2017 / 12:50 pm

Thanks Enele ❤❤

2. March 1, 2017 / 4:40 pm

It iis perect time to make a ffew planns ffor thhe longer
    term andd it’s timne too bbe happy. I hage learn this pput up
    andd iff I maay jhst I wish to sugggest you sokme fascinaring things oor suggestions.
    Pehaps youu caan write nextt artficles regarding this article.

I want too learn moree thing about it! Itts likee yoou earn my thoughts!
    You seem to graasp so mudh about this, likje you wrotre thee bbook inn itt orr something.
    I bedlieve tha yoou simpky can do wth a ffew
    % too pressure the messsage hoome a bit, however instead off that, ths iss magnificent blog.
    A great read. I’ll certainbly bee back. Ahaa, its nic converstion on tthe toplic oof this pieece
    oof writing at tgis plkace aat thbis webpage, I hqve rrad alll that, soo aat thi
    ttime mme alsoo commentinng here. http://Cspan.org/

3. March 5, 2017 / 12:04 am

I’ll right asay natch yyour rrss ass I caan not fiund yoour
    e-mail subscripion hyperlink oor newsletter service.
    Do you have any? Kinbdly lett me realizee inn order tgat I could subscribe.
    Thanks. It iis tthe beat tie tto ake som planjs ffor the fiture annd it’stime too bbe happy.
    I hazve read this pozt and if I coould I deszire too sugest you some interesting
    thhings oor tips.Perhaps you couldd wriute next
    articles referring to this article. I wiish to read moire things abbout
    it! I’ve bewn surfiung online mkre tan 3 hourrs today, yeet I nwver foud aany interesting articl likle yours.
    It’s pretty worth enlugh for me. In mmy view, iif aall sitfe oners aand bloggers made good ontent ass youu did,the webb wipl bee a lott moire usefull than ever before.

4. March 14, 2017 / 1:11 am

I hve beeen browsiing on-line mpre han three hours therse days, but I
    byy noo eans foumd anyy interestiing article llike yours.
    It’s beautifyl pricxe sufficcient ffor me. In mmy view, if alll sitge oners
    andd bloggers mmade jjst right contyent material ass you did, thee nett wilpl
    robably bee mucxh mor helpful thann eber before.
    I’ll rigut away grsp yoir rsss aas I cann noot too find your e-mail
    ssubscription lik or e-newsletter service. Do you’ve any?
    Please allow mee understannd iin orde thwt I mayy subscribe.
    Thanks. It’s perfeft timke to make ome lans for thhe long ruun and it’s time tto bbe happy.
    I havve rad tjis publlish aand iff I mmay I wsh too recommrnd yyou feew attention-grabbing issujes orr tips.
    Peehaps youu can write subsequent articless refefring too thiss article.

I wiah tto leadn evdn moore ssues approximatel it!

5. September 25, 2017 / 12:10 pm

Yoоu may play it anytime you want.? Dаddy answered. ?Βecause talking aƅout how
    nice God is makeѕ him glaɗ and its worship.

Ꮲlay it before you go to slеep tonight and once ʏou ցet upp within the morning and God will
    be near you all dayy long.

6. October 14, 2017 / 7:50 am

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote
    the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a
    little bit, but instead of that, this is wonderful blog.

A fantastic read. I’ll definitely be back.

• pearlsandpencil
      October 25, 2017 / 7:55 pm

7. October 19, 2017 / 6:55 am

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.
    I do not know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already 😉
    Cheers!

• pearlsandpencil
      October 25, 2017 / 7:54 pm

Oh my! Thank You ❤

8. October 20, 2017 / 6:41 pm

I’m curious to find out what blog platform you are utilizing?

I’m experiencing some minor security problems with my
    latest website and I’d like to find something more
    risk-free. Do you have any recommendations?

• pearlsandpencil
      October 25, 2017 / 7:53 pm

I use siteground

• pearlsandpencil
      October 25, 2017 / 7:53 pm

Hopefully soon 😉

9. October 25, 2017 / 10:49 am

Marvelous, what a blog it is! This web site
    gives useful data to us, keep it up.

• pearlsandpencil
      October 25, 2017 / 7:52 pm

Thank you & thanks for stopping by ❤❤

10. October 25, 2017 / 12:31 pm

Greetings from Carolina! I’m bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break.
    I love the knowledge you provide here and can’t wait to
    take a look when I get home. I’m surprised at how quick
    your blog loaded on my mobile .. I’m not even using WIFI, just
    3G .. Anyhow, amazing site!

• pearlsandpencil