Happy Friday. Oh wow!! I am so glad it’s already Friday, this week had its ups and downs and a good laugh that has me reading the dictionary everyday (inside joke). All I know is “all things work together for good to those that love the Lord” (paraphrased).
Today’s Friday Fives is somewhat different. I am taking you away from fashion this time around and I have decided to show you a piece of my country Nigeria. Taking you to the post popular state, Lagos; showing you my top five stunning structures your can find here in the city of excellence
1) National Theatre, Iganmu
- The national theatre is the primary centre for the performing arts in Nigeria. This monument is located in Iganmu, surulere, Lagos.
2) Civic Centre, Victoria Island
- The Civic Centre has 3 banqueting rooms ( grand banquet Hall, panoramic view Hall, floating resturant) & 2 meeting rooms.
3) Heritage Place, Ikoyi
4) Church Of Christ Cathedral, Marina
- It is the oldest Anglican cathedral in the church of Nigeria which was completed in 1946
5) Four Points by Sheraton
- This hotel is situated on the edge of victoria island and surrounded by a host of international companies, shopping mall, art galleries & beaches
One thing in common with this buildings is an Architect. I would like to introduce you to one;
Is an architectural practice that handles both design or build (supervising the construction), design and build (supervising the construction).
It’s run by a young architect JEGEDE OLUSANYA.
For now, it deals with work ranging from interior designs, office fit out, residential, commercial and mixed use building designs.
If you would like to find out more about what they do;
Hope we all have a wonderful weekend!
Don’t forget to follow my bloglovin to get updated on all things fashion, beauty, lifestyle, giveaways and more directly to your inbox
Sign up to receive exclusive contents, fashion & beauty tips and weekly round ups on pearls and pencil