Christmas is just a couple of days away and I am excited. Like don’t you just love the feeling of Christmas. The decorations, food, family, the joy that comes with Christmas. Out of all the holidays, December 25th is my favorite.
Enough of me talking about Christmas.
I recently collaborated with a company her.gearbest to do a review on five outfits on their site.
Now delivery was super fast. It took about a week and it was delivered on my door step; which is kind of a first for me. Most of the time I end up going to the post office to get it.
I did a reveal on the package about a week ago on my instastory which showed five different pieces for me to try on. The pieces I got include;
- A black Bomber Jacket
- A white dress with lace details in front
- A striped dress with tying detail at the back
- An off-shoulder denim dress &
- A black chiffon maxi dress with lace detail at the back.
THE OFF-SHOULDER DENIM DRESS
Immediately I saw this dress, i fell in love. Like two of my favorite things in one outfit; denim & off-shoulder. One thing I love about this dress is it’s comfortability. The slit in front gives it an extra edge.
This outfit can be worn casually or out on a date (date night outfit idea). You can take a cue from me if you want a more put together look. But for a casual look, try pairing it with white sneakers or a flat shoe.
Shoes: Kurt Geiger
- Stay Tuned to all Five outfits
- Choose your favorite outfit
- Comment on this post telling your favorite look with your email address (only when the five looks are on the blog)
- Be among the first 25 to comment on the post.
- Two winners would be chosen a week after.
**This is a sponsored post and giveaway written by me on behalf of her.gearbest. The opinions and text are all mine.
The post is brought to you by Activate by Bloglovin and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
Sign up to receive exclusive contents, fashion & beauty tips and weekly round ups on pearls and pencil