This post is definitely long overdue. Last month I had the privilege to meet fellow bloggers for brunch (read about my experience) and I didn’t leave empty handed. Here’s what I got
– A black tote from Elo Handmade bags
– Body mist from Kellecious
– Shea whipped cream from The Skin Apothecary
– La girl cosmetics eyeliner and lip liner from Beauty Revolution
– Castor oil from The Kinky Apothecary
– Crystal collagen gold powder eye mask
– A mini-flashlight key ring
– A necklace
– Body Tattoos
– Monoi L’Eau des valines Eau de toilette
– Super two biscuit.
Thank you to all the sponsors and the blogger point for the lovely goody bag.
Sign up to receive exclusive contents, fashion & beauty tips and weekly round ups on pearls and pencil