If there is one ’70’s’ trend to adopt, it would be have to be the button front a-line skirt.
This trend started when designer Clare Waight
Keller of Chloe doubled up on denim on the spring/summer 2015 runway.
Then, Alexa Chung debued her denim design range for AG Jeans, which featured a denim skirt that had all the makings of the perfect little mini skirt.
Shop The Look:
1. Petites Denim A-line Skirt (Missselfridges)
2. Bright Blue Denim Skirt (Missselfridges)
3. The Fifth Label Dowton Skirt (Theiconicau)
4. Alexa A-line Denim Mini (Theiconicau)
5. All About Eve Button Down A-line Skirt (Theiconicau)